Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Food For Thought

Purina made a big to-do about having reformulated several of their feeds, including Omolene, which I started feeding a few months ago. I didn't think anything of it; my horses were doing well on old Omolene, new Omolene costs the same as old Omolene... boogie down.

I was looking at Midge today, one of the horses eating Omolene. Midgey is STUNNING. His coat is dark and rich and glisteny. He's never, EVER looked like this before.

Yesterday, the owner of the other horse in the barn eating the stuff remarked to me how beautiful HER horse looked, how HIS coat has never looked so good.

Both are easy keepers, and they're maintaining a good, light weight both on the old and new formulas; they're benefitting from both formulas low sugar/starch. But I'm a believer!

No comments:

Post a Comment