Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Photos, And A Big Move

First, the good stuff:

Das Auto



Boots! But you can't see how blue they are so...


... well, this makes it look a little too blue.


They're really, really cool, and they hurt a lot less today than they did yesterday, but it was a good thing I rode Midge in them, because it's really better I don't put my leg on him anyway, and I couldn't have if I'd wanted to.
But here's the big news: starting tomorrow, this blog will be no more. I know, I know, I just got this blog started, but in the course of the same one week period I got two amazing offers I couldn't refuse.
The first is that starting tomorrow, I'll be blogging for the Chronicle of the Horse. I'll be starting out telling the story of my trip to Gladstone, but they're gearing up for a big web redesign, and they've asked me to play a part.
After Gladstone, I'll also be one of the international riders blogging for the UK-based website HorseHero.com. I'll be joining the ranks of top European riders like Laura Bechtolsheimer, which is a heckova big honor!
Stay tuned to the exact links of my new blogs, and I hope to see you all there!

5 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog and you will be a great blogger for COTH and horse hero.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will miss reading your blogs! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome!
    I have a VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION for you though-
    Does your saddle fit nicely in the hatch of your FIT?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't tried, but I'm 100% confident that I could FIT (yuk yuk yuk) several saddles in the back when I fold the back seat down.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the Fit! I bought mine in October (a lovely red one) and it has been AMAZING so far... I can fit so much crap in there! Plus I'm averaging 40+ mpg, even in beltway traffic! :)

    ReplyDelete