Thursday, January 1, 2009

This is the year.

This is the year.

This is the year that I break into the big time, with talented horses who love their jobs and do them right. This is the year that I knock socks off, surpass expectations, and rock out. This is the year I prove I deserve that spot on the list with the Big Dogs, and I do it with fairness and compassion and empathy for my horses and clients, every day.

This year, I will work my ass off, lose sleep, fret, cry, give blood and sweat and tears and just when I think it's all going to Hell in a handbasket give that one last push to make it all come together. This year I will suprise myself. This year my students are going to accomplish things they've only dreamed about. This year my horses are going to be fitter and stronger and lighter and happier than they've ever been before.This is the turning point, the beginning of the rest of it all, the place it all began.

And I'm going to blow the other years out of the water.

2009? Bring it.

No comments:

Post a Comment